Instagram recently launched its Android App this amazing photo sharing application to Android users it’s just to widen the scope. Instagram for Android is just an imitation of the Instagram for iOS. Now coming back to the point, how you can automatically backup Instagram’s photos to Dropbox or any other online cloud storage but as we know that Drop box being the famous of all, we will restrict this tutorial to Dropbox only. You can follow the steps mentioned below for automatic backup created to Dropbox.
- Do you have an account on ifttt.com, if not then create one account.
That’s all we need to backup Instagram photos to Dropbox.
Bridge the Gap between Instagram and Dropbox
- First login to your ifttt.com account. ifttt is a web service, which allows users to connect few social media accounts and allow setting related tasks to automatic mode. It’s like programming tasks.
- Once you have entered the ifttt dashboard now activate the two services i.e. Instagram and Dropbox, for the smooth functioning of the task that we are about to set for automation.
- Ifttt will now access your data on the two accounts; Instagram and Dropbox grant the access and activate the two accounts.
- Now just tap on the recipes, and select the one listing the two services (Instagram and Dropbox together). Then Program the action i.e. set the file (photo) URL that has to be picked up from Instagram, so that it can be stored on Dropbox and then press enter.
- Now when you are done every photo you shared on Instagram will be automatically downloaded and will be backed up to Dropbox.
- Note that, using this automation scheme, you can only send 30MB of data files at a time.
- If you didn’t like automatic backup function you can stop it anytime you want by clicking on power button beside the task. You can also drop out the task too.
- Now that’s how you can setup the automatic backup Instagram photos to Dropbox.
Release ID: 1348