Tablets with voice calling facility can be considered a smartphones as you can manage everything in such machines that you wish to do in a smartphone. Few years ago when the first tablet was launched, the concept was different. Manufacturers thought to launch such touch screen device as a touch screen computer or rather a netbook that requires Wi-Fi network to get connected to internet. Slowly tablets began getting hardware boost and now tablets can be considered as alternative of smartphones.
Large display simply means more fun for playing games and watching movies in all occasions you enjoy what you do. You can use it as an alternative of a 10.1 inch notebook. No issues for the fans of Windows as you get a Windows 8 powered tablet. But the tablet market is flooded with low-cost Android tablets. Tablet from the house of Apple aka iPad are also there but a usual these are costly machines.
But the major disadvantage of a tablet is it can’t be used as a portable device, or you can’t carry a tab in pocket. Separate case or pouch or bag is required. Probably you know the actual answer as you are here in this post to know the best tablet with sim card slot and voice calling support. Let’s see the best 15 tablets starting from ASUS :
- ASUS Fonepad: – This is the first tablet manufactured by ASUS to run Intel Atom Medfield Soc with 1.2 GHz CPU, PowerVR SGX540 GPU and Android 4.1.2 jellyBean operating system. The 7 inch tab is available in 8/16 GB storage flavor and micro SD card slot. Dual camera are there; rear camera is a 3.2 MP one capable of recording 720p HD video while front facing 1.2 MP camera is useful for video chat. It has a 4270 mAh battery. This tablet sports 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. The device is 10.4 mm thick and weights around 340 gm. In connectivity segment it has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and micro USB.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100: – It is powered by 1 GHz dual core TI OMAP Cortex A9 CPU Tab 2 has 1 GB RAM which means it can run many applications at the same. Like the previous two tabs it sports 7 inch display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution resulting in less pixel density and poor color rendering. In Indian market, it is available in 16 GB storage model with micro SD card slot although in some markets 8/32 GB models are also available. It has a 3.2 MP rear camera capable of recording 720p HD video calling. It has a sim card slot that supports HSPA. In connectivity front it has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and micro USB. The tab is measured to have a thickness of 10.5 mm and weight of 345 gm.
- Huawei Mediapad Lite :– It is also a 7 inch tablet with IPS LCD display and 1024 x 600 pixels resolution same as Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. But hardware is; 1.2 GHz single core Cortex A8 CPU and GC600 GPU were at par till last year. But now at least Cortex A9 or dual core Cortex A7 is what buyers prefer. The tab is built on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich platform. Other features of the tab are dual camera ( 3.2 MP rear and VGA front ), 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM, micro SD card slot, 4100mAh battery etc. It has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DLNA, micro USB for wireless connectivity. For data network connectivity it supports GPRS/EDGE and HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps. mediaPad Lite is 11 mm thick and a heavy one as well with 370 gm weight. It has a 4100 mAh battery capable of delivering up to 5 hrs video playback.
- MicromaxFunbook Talk P600 : – Mircromax is once again in the hund with this 3G compatible tablet. It’s a 7 inch tablet powered by dual core 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor.Built on Android 4.0.4 ICS, it has 512 MB RAM. The Funbook Talk tab has 4 GB ROM with approx. 2 GB free and micro SD card slot expandable up to 32 GB. It has a 3000 mAh battery which is certainly a disappointing feature for a 7 inch machine. Bigger battery is required to get decent hours of usage. There is a 2 MP rear camera and VGA front camera, Bluetooth is missing, but wi-Fi is there. Micromaxfunbook Talk P600 is slightly in the thicker side with 11.5 thickness. It weights approximately 370 gm.
- ByondMi-book Mi7 : – This is a 7 inch tab comes with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, powered by dual core 1.2 GHz Cortex A9 processor, PowerVR SGX531 GPU and 512 MB RAM the tab has dual camera.
- Intexi-Buddy Connect 3G : – This 7 inch tablet is equipped with 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor, mali 400 GPU, Android 4.0 ICS OS, 512 MB RAM. It has dual camera, 3000 mAh battery, 4 GB ROM.
- Lava E-Tab Connect 3G : – It’s a 7 inch display 3G tab from Lava. It has similar specs as compared to Intex I-Buddy tab. Display sports just 480×800 pixels resolution. There are dual camera.
- Zync Z1000 : – It’s a 9.7 inch slate powered by 1.5 GHz Cortex A9 processor. It has 1 GB RAM, 8GB ROM, dual camera, 7000 mAh battery, full HD video playback etc. This makes it a really good tablet at tight budget.
- Karbonn A37 TA-Fone : – it has similar specs as compared to Micromaxfunbook Talk tablet. It has 7 inch TFT LCD display with WVGA resolution. Other features are dual core cortex A5 CPU, Aderno 203 GPU and 512 MB RAM.
- Spice Stellar Slatepad : – This is 7 inch tablet with sim card slot now available. It is powered by Android 4.1.2 JellyBean and comes with 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM and Cortex A9 based MediaTek MT6575.
- HCL Me G1 : – It is an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich running tablet with 9.7 inch LCD display, powered by dual core cortex A9 CPU and quad core Mali 400 GPU HCL Me G1 is supplied 1 GB of RAM, display sports with 1024×768 pixels resolution and it streams full HD 1080p video. It has dual camera and 7000 mAh battery promises to deliver long hours of usage.
- IberryAuxus CoreX4 : – It’s a 9.7 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen display having 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 processor ( Exynos 4412 Quad Soc ), 2 GB DDR3 RAM, SIM Card Slot and 7200 mAh powerful battery. It operates on the OS Android 4.0.3 ICS and planned upgrade to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
- Celkon CT910 : – It’s a 7 inch display with WVGA 480×800 pixels resolution and supports Android 4.0.4 ICS. Other features are 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, dual camera ( 2 MP rear + VGA font ), 3500 mAh battery and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB Supported.
- SimmtronicsXpad X722 : – It’s a 7 inch display with 800×480 pixels resolution and suppors Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS version. Other supported features are Cortex A8 dual core Processor 1GHz, Mali 400, RAM 512 MB, 3500 mAh battery and supported Bluetooth, Wi-Fi network connectivity.
- Ambrane Dual SIM A3-7 : – It is 7 inch display having pixel resolution 1240×600 and supports Android v4.0.4 ICS OS. Other features it supported are 1.5 GHz Cortex A9 Processor, 1 GB DDR3 RAM, 4 GB internal storage and 32 GB external storage, dual camera supported ( 2.0 MP primary camera & 1.3 MP secondary camera ), 4000 mAh battery and network connectivity supported Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Internet Dongle.
Release ID: 986