If you were to go back ten years from now, hiring an advertising company to promote your products and services would have been a difficult task. Well, luckily now things have changed. You can now create your own customer base, make people want what you sell and also attract the ones who want to buy your merchandize.
Social networking sites like creating a Facebook page can determine your popularity by the number of likes you get. In short, number of customer you can bag. How to get more Facebook likes may be a not a difficult task, but for hardcore businesses, it is something they need to focus on.
When you want more likes on Facebook, you need to make your Facebook page visible on your company website. When you provide your faithful clientele with a Facebook plug-in, they will automatically want to visit you on a social media platform, and acknowledge and appreciate your services or products by ‘liking’ your page.
When you are offering free stuffs to your customers along with what they purchase, popularity is guaranteed. Besides this, you could also organize an online competition on your Facebook page and give away prizes to winners. This step is bound to attract new customers and retain interest of the old ones.
Make sure that only those who have liked your page can participate in the contest, otherwise the exercise is a complete waste of your efforts. You will notice a staggering increase in the number of likes your page gets.
When you want people to like your Facebook page, you need to attract their attention on the basis of posts that grab attention.
- Good images attract all. Post images explaining your content, so that people don’t have to read through contents
- Try to post something that interests your target audience.
- Maintain constant social media presence by posting frequently. If you were to update your page once in a while, then you are sure to lose the existing customers as well.
Interact with your customers
Facebook is not just plainly a means of advertising, it is much more.
- It is a great way to interact with your customers and get their feedback.
- Try to change the timings at which you come online so as to interact with different customers each time. This expands your client base.
The Power of Employees
Your employees may be members of different social media websites and have friends and acquaintance from other parts of the country and world.
- Urge your employees to refer your company services and products with their friends.
- Request them to link their Facebook page to the firm’s Facebook page.
- Another excellent way to promote your firm is to recommend your employees to include your company’s name in their email signature. This way more and more people will know about your company, meaning more likes on your FB page.
When you are desperate to increase number of likes and nothing is working out the way you want, then buying Facebook likes is another option. More number of likes immediately grabs attention and works to benefit your business.
The key to more likes is to engage with more and more people, so that sales conversion also goes up.
Release ID: 592