The apps are available for free:
The developers of these smart glass’s applications have been told that they are not allowed to place any type of advertising within the device. There are set of new terms and conditions for developers working on the Google gasses which prohibit the companies from charging for the applications.
According to some major sources, the persons involved in the Glass Explorer program are receiving email notifications about the shipment of the device while Google posted the technical specs for the first time which are as follows:
1. The bone conduction transducer will allow the wearer to hear the audio without any need for headphones or earphones. The sound waves will be delivered into the inner ear through cheekbone.
2. The users also promised with a long lasting battery which is 24 hours.
3. The display is similar to looking HD screen from 8 feet away. The screen size will be 25 inches.
4. The device can record videos of 720p resolution.
5. It has a 16GB in-built storage and Bluetooth facility to connect to Wi-Fi and other mobile devices.
1. A Japanese company Telepathy Inc. is developing a device that can be a possible competitor to Google glasses.
2. China confirmed that it is working on a similar glass like project but the details are not yet released.
Coming to the specifications of Google glasses:
• There are adjustable nose pads and durable frame which will fit on anyone.
• Extra nose pads are also provided in two different sizes.
• High resolution display that is equal to a 25 inch HD screen from 8 feet away.
• For photos – 5 megapixels
• For videos – 720p
• Bone conduction transducer will send sound waves to your ears.
• Bluetooth and wifi at 802.11b/g
• 16 GB built-in memory out of which 12 GB is available for users synced with Google cloud storage.
• 24 hours of typical use.
* features like hangout and video recording can consume more battery power.
• Micro USB cable and charger
If you have more ideas about Google Glasses then, please share via comment…
Release ID: 571