Microsoft’s latest OS named windows 8 has come up with upgrades and some PCs and Windows RT devices will be running on Windows 8 OS. The new Windows 8 OS is mostly designed for touchscreen devices and for use on tablets and can also be used well in PCs. Microsoft has made its new OS very colorful, rich in graphics with some very innovative customization. For the users who are using a Windows 8 PC and if you want to remotely control your Windows 8 PC then we are here with a solution for you. Windows 8 Controller is a nice Android app that allows you to control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet from your Android Phone and you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Windows 8 Controller allows you to easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps. This app is very fluid and fast in operating; First of all you need to install the server client on your PC before installing the app on the phone. With the use of phone as a mouse you can perform actions like left click, right click, middle click, dragging, double click etc. Your phone can also become wireless keyboard; you can easily type text in your PC. Windows 8 Controller app is available for free on Google play Store. This is one of the app you must pack in your collection, so don’t wait just go and have it today. Now let us take a look at some of the features of Windows 8 controller.
Windows 8 Controller features:
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate).
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet).
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag).
- Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively).
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more).
- App Commands (Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player.)
- Power Options (Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap).
- Volume Control (Win8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer’s volume from your phone).
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Windows Phone’s keyboard.).
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favorite web browser or file explorer).
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily).
- Quick Connect feature.
Release ID: 1255