The Moto X smartphone is launched by Motorola mobility owned by Google. This smartphone features a best camera app that helps to control the camera through screen. Now this app is leaked for other Android handsets. There are many leaked apps already available for Android handsets, and this app is a revolutionary one which shall be liked by users. This camera app looks a little familiar to the camera app from the Google Play edition of the Galaxy S4 and HTC One. However, the app’s UI looks great and is easy to use.
The simple design of the UI relies on the gestures of the fingers, which make it unique. The gestures supported by the camera app are:
- Tapping on the screen will capture a photo when camera is on.
- For activating the burst mode to capture multiple pictures, you will have to keep holding the screen.
- Dragging up and down on the screen will control the zoom in and out of the camera.
- You will have to swipe fingers from left to right to open camera settings and swipe from right to left to open the Gallery.
- Twisting your wrist twice while holding the camera in hand launches camera anytime. This a very convenient gesture to open the camera, especially for the smartphones with no dedicated camera button.
Tips – If you want to use your android device as mouse and keyboard then read our article on “Use Your Android Device as a Mouse, Keyboard and Joystick”
This app works great and is fully functional, but some of its features do not work when installed on some other device. The list of functioning and non-functioning features of the Moto X camera app:
- Single shots
- Burst shots
- Video recording
- Front-facing camera toggle
- Swipe to open settings
- Swipe to open gallery
- Touch to focus toggle
- Flash mode toggle
- Shutter sound toggle
- Geo-tag toggle
- Double-twist wrist gesture to launch the camera anytime
- Panorama mode give forced close error
- HDR mode cannot be enabled
- Slow-motion video mode not working
Release ID: 950