This post is for newbies who are new to blogging, Experienced bloggers are welcome to read, but that may bore you.
There are many newbies Bloggers who don’t know how to Install WordPress. WordPress Installation is not Difficult but it needs a little attention while installing. Hostgator hosting as you know is the best hosting provider in the world. I have also seen many newbies in the forums, who don’t know how to install WordPress . So in this post I will be sharing you how to install wordpress on Hostgator Hosting.
Installing WordPress on Hostgator
1. Login to your Cpanel by www.yoursite.com/cpanel.
2. Scroll down, Click on Fantastico De Luxe in the Software Section.
3. Now Click on WordPress on the Left as shown in below image.
4. Now Click on New Installation on the right side.
5. Now, you will see.
- Install on Domain
- Install in Directory
- Admin Nickname
- Admin Email
(a) Install on Domain– Select the Domain where you want to install WordPress.
(b) Install in Directory– Leave this Blank
(c) Administrator– Fill in the Username
(d) Password– Fill in the Password
(e) Admin Nickname– Enter your Nickname
(f) Admin Email– Fill in your Email
(g) Sitename– Fill in the Site Name
(h) Description– Enter a Small Description of your Site(you can change it afterwards)
Be Carefull in filling those Details.
Click on Install WordPress.
6. Now on the Next Page Click on Finish Installation
7. Your WordPress Installation is over. Congrats
If you Face any Problem while Installing WordPress, then Comment, we will help you.
Release ID: 902