It is a simple task when you transfer the data from the old drive to the larger one through disk clone. But, it is the complex task when you move the data from the old drive to the SSD, as the things gets confusing. So, instead of moving the data from the old drive to the bigger drive you are migrating to the smaller drive. So, follow simple steps to transfer windows 10 to SSD:
1. Take the backup of everything and delete all your personal files. So, that the data gets fit into the SSD.
2. Clone the current disk onto the SSD. So, now you can move the data from the backup to the SSD, and restore all your personal files from the backup image.
So, you can enjoy the high speed migration from Windows 10 to SSD, and also you don’t have to delete the personal files to transfer. Or, you can use the software to do the task for you in just some clicks:
EaseUSToDo Backup is the software which allows you to take the system backup and clone the disk. So, it allows you to migrate the Windows 10 to SSD by cloning disk and without reinstalling the Windows. Lets’ see the steps how to clone the disk and migrate the Windows 10 to SSD:
1. Launch EaseUS and then click on Clone.
2. Select the disk which you wish to clone.
3. Now, select the destination disk where you wish to save your files. Sector by Sector clone option allows you to clone all sectors from source disk to destination disk.
4. Preview the disk before cloning and then click on Proceed to execute cloning.
Why to clone your hard disk?
If you are planning to upgrade your hard drive to the bigger one for your PC, then you should make the identical copy of the hard disk. Now, the question is how you make the identical copy of your hard disk?
So, here is the answer. You can use EaseUSToDo Backup Free software to migrate the data from the hard disk to the newer one in Windows 10. It does the job in minutes and in few clicks. It is not just copy and paste option it allows you to start your computer and programs without reinstalling the systems and applications. So, clone hard drive Windows 10 is possible using the EaseUS software
Cloning is the best option if you wish to upgrade your hard drive into the bigger one or to the SSD. You might think that the chances are high you might lose the data. But, while cloning you can take the backup image first and then clone your hard disk. Then, you can bring back all the files from the backup image. EaseUSToDo Backup is such software which allows you to take the backup of the personal files, do sector by sector cloning and then it allows you to restore the personal files from the backup image.
Besides cloning the hard drive it allows you to take the backup in several formats like differential backup and incremental backup which protects your data.
Release ID: 1481