Acute Market Reports Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends – Q1 2016 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in Q1 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from Acute Market Reports proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
– Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last five quarters
– Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
– Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/medical-equipments-market
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary 11
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, Q1 2016 11
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, Q1 2016 13
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Major Deals, Q1 2016 14
3 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Deal Makers, Q1 2016 15
4 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Type 16
4.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, Q1 2016 16
4.1.1 Top M&A Deals in Q1 2016 17
4.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offering Deals, Q1 2016 18
4.2.1 Top IPOs in Q1 2016 19
4.2.2 Top Secondary Offerings in Q1 2016 20
Latest Reports :
Axitinib (Renal Cell Carcinoma) Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com
Release ID: 2441