Minimum Reader Pro is a widget that displays both the titles of the news of one or more sites, but also the content.
Do you enjoy reading the news and want to see the tracks from your office? Minimum Reader Pro is the widget you need. It displays the information of one or more sites, continuously. If you click on the name of an item, a popup will then open to read the content. The interest is to see the information, even while disconnected (in the morning on the subway for example).
Minimum Reader Pro is developed by a French, which has focused on customizing the widget to the extreme. You can choose your sources by entering the address of the RSS, or by selecting from your list of Google Reader (provided you have installed the application). You can then change the options:
- Filter news by date: 1 hours to 2 days
- Do not load images
- Enable / disable automatic scrolling News
- Speed of scrolling
- Number of entries to display the widget: 20 to 100
- Select the refresh rate
- Choose the maximum number of items per feed
Regarding the display, the settings are many:
- (Widget) colors of text and background: light or dark
- (Widget) widget layout of text, with the buttons (to access the settings) and arrows, the arrows with text, text only
- (Widget) Use a transparent background, so that the wallpaper of the desktop is visible
- (Widget) Text alignment: left, centered, right
- (Widget) Whether to show the date of publication
- (Widget) Whether to show the name of the blog
- (Popup) colors of text and background: light or dark
- (Popup) Text size: small, medium, large
- (Popup) Text alignment: left, centered, right
Currently only English is available, but a translation into French and Spanish is planned for the next version.
Release ID: 2279