WeChat is one of the best voice chatting app which also includes photo sharing and lots more. WeChat helps to chat with one or more people at a time and is available for iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Phone.
In this post we will tell you why WeChat is better than Whatsapp.
- In Whatsapp group messaging is restricted to just 30 members while on WeChat you can add 40 members.
- WeChat supports Video call function over Wi-fi or 3G networks, while Whatsapp lacks this function.
- In WeChat you can just press the “Hold to Talk” button, record your message and send it. This function helps to get rid of hassle of typing and getting words wrong on your phone keypad, which is not available in Whatsapp. Do not confuse it with Voice Search. after voice search, your message actually goes as a voice recording and not as text
- WeChat emoticons give the perfect way to express your mood. You can even take any image of your choice, convert, save and send it as an emoticon. However the emotiocons of Whatsapp are simple ones.
- WeChat, unlike Whatsapp supports social network integration and you can link WeChat to your Facebook profiles too.
- Whatsapp allows us to share images and video files easily. But with WeChat you are able to use special feature called ‘Moments’ which share pictures not just with friends, but with the world, just like Facebook.
- With WeChat you are not only restricted to your friends but also expand your network. Using the Look Around feature, you can look at the active WeChat users in a particular area and connect with them.
- In the Drift Bottle feature, you can throw bottles into the sea with voice or test message, and someone from anywhere in the world will pick it. You can also pick other’s bottles too.
- Another feature is Shake Feature in which users can just activate the feature and proceed to shake their phone. While shaking, if there’s anyone else anywhere in the world also shaking their phones, their names will pop up on your list and you can connect to them and start chatting.
- You can also get WeChat in your PC. Just simply log into the profile through your PC and continue your conversations. A back up of conversation is created on your phone and all records are deleted from your system.
Release ID: 959